Wednesday 24 July 2013

Why I Dislike Justin Bieber

I'm going to tell you a secret but you can't tell anyone. I'm dead serious, Justin Bieber is one of the worlds worse singers. He thinks he is cool enough to have a movie, thinks he is a good singer/musician and thinks that he is so amazing that he doesn't have to arrive on time for his shows. He has supposedly been compared to Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake and has young waiting for him because ' If he was their boyfriend, he would never let them go'. 

I was watching T.V the other day, when my younger brother changed the channel. " I will never say never" said the T.V. My brother had changed the channel to the Justin Bieber Movie - Never Say Never. What I don't understand is why Justin Bieber of all people needs a movie made about him. I find it ridiculous that teenage girls actually would wait 2 days in line to just say 'Hello' to him. His movie was so cheesy it was untrue. It was like they had stuck Jedward in cave and filmed their activity for two days - it was that bad! 

Apart from the fact that he has a movie made about him, I also hate his music. 

Here's a video to show that Bieber is a fool: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger